Burning while urinating, cut in the labia, bumps around anus, swelling in vaginal area, hard to walk. Advice?

every time I pee it burns on hure and I have a small cut on my labas, the cut looks infected and I m starting to grow little bumps all over my labas, I also have a lot of little tiny blisters all around my anus , also between my thies and my vagina were my v line is at it looks very swallon and it really hurst a lot I can harly walk right or sit right and on topof all ok that I hav my piriod what could yhis harrable pain be
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  96 Awaiting Answer