Burning when urinating, pain in head of penis. Due to prostatis or Crohn's disease?

38 Y/O M. Main healh issue is Crohns Been fighting first bacterial prostitis then inflammatory prostitis for almost 2.5 months. I am currently taking the following meds for this condition: Flomax Mobic Valium very small dose at bedtime to relax pelvic floor muscles Utira C I was doing good, most of the symptoms were gone. I noticed yesterday though that I was getting a burning when urinating again. I was due for my 10 day humaria injection but being a Sunday could not get it will be getting it today. I have noticed today that I am having a burning pain in the head of my penis that is lasting most of the time. Where the crohns is acting up today could that be putting preasure on the prostate and pelvic floor and causing the pain or could the prostitis be worse.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012