Burning, warmness over side of belly button, no other symptoms. What could this be?

Hello, i have this burning sensation, and little fever around my right side of straight with the bely button it comes straight with the belly button way, sometime i feel pain like right under the skin, but when i touch it deep, i feel no other pains? and i have no othe symptoms, i also feel like burning sensation, as pain sometime just walks around the right side and it goes right behind the middle.. but no other symptoms like nausea ,throw out, stomach , stool is ok, what could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012