Burning vagina, soreness after sexual intercourse. What can I do?

Hi I just recently had sexual intercourse and now I m dealing with a raw, chaffing feeling that has my vagina burning & I have shots of sharp pain here and there. In the beginning, I was only sore and didn t experience these problems. As of today, it has gotten remarkably worse and somewhat unbearable and hasn t stopped. I would like to know what I can do to stop this feeling because it s extremely uncomfortable. I know now how to prevent it. I would like to know how to tend to the problem to help it heal faster for my own comfort. Please help!
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012