Burning urine, urine test shows pus cells, RBC, epithelial cells. Diet restrictions and quick remedy?

I am Female 28 and Experiencing burning sensation in urine from last one month, took Vaginal Fungal Infection Tabs also...but still not feeling i got my urine test again and that shows pus cells in the range of 10-20/hfp, RBC 3/4hpf and epithelial cells - 2-3/hpf....pls advise what is should avoid in food intake and how to get fast recovery from all day i feel uncomfortable and not able to concentrate.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012