Burning urination, urethra burning, have dark brown discharge after abortion. Had unprotected sex. What is going on?

I had an abortion 9 days ago and about 3-4 days afterward my partner and I had sex again, we used a condom the first couple times and then we did pull out method b/c he had an allergic reaction to the latex . A couple days after I started experiencing burning when I pee, but it seems different than when the last time I had a UTI . The skin around my urethra seems to burn also when the pee touches it. I have just about stopped bleeding from the is now a dark brown substance. What could be going on?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012