Burning urination, dysuria, frequent urination, pain in fossa. Guidance?

hi.. im ishwari from malaysia. i would like to get a consultation. i ve been having frequent UTI for the past few months. i recently visited a GP doctor at a clinic here. he did a urine dipstick n found that my leucocytes 500.... i was prescribed antibiotics unasyn 1 bd for 3 days. My symptoms subsided a few day n now its back again. burning sensation during urination , dysuria ,frq urination. but since the past few days im having this pain which started at my rt iliac fossa n radiating to my suprapubic. Pain felt esp when i urinate or give any stress to my abdomen. no fever, no haematuria... but i do get this water retention problem where sumtimes i feel bloated. i am getting worried. pls guide me.tq
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012