Burning urination, diagnosed to be grade 1 prostatomeglay, enterococcus in semen. No relief with medicines. Help?

Dear sir, I am suffering burning sensation in urine for the last oct,2012. Ultimately i was diagnised by grade I prostatomegaly and also after semen culture enterococcus species were found. Doctor has advised three weeks course, first week Linezolid antibiotic for seven days morning and evening, second week orni with oofloxacin for a week and further last week with another antiobiotic. But i have completed first week course but still burning sensation is persistant. do you think thant due grade I prostatomegaly burning will be their. Please help and suggest.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013