Burning urination, cloudy stringy smelling urine with blood. Any natural remedies?

i am a 22 year old female. i am very concerned about my health. i have been to a few different docs and they have really done nothing. over the past 8 months i have had bv at least 4 times and have always just been give antibiotics for it. but it always seems to come back. i have also for the past few weeks had a burning sensation when i urinate along with cloudy string smelling urine and even some blood in my urine. also after i am done peeing its usually always followed by some sort of air coming out that makes like a wet noise. i swear i can even taste my urine in my mouth threw out the day. if maybe you have any idea what is going on here giving some natural remedies also would be a help.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Well come to HCM
If this is urinary tract infection then this need to be treated in proper way and for that you have to get done Urine culture sensitivity test this would ruled out the possibility of infection if this is positive then you have to take the treatment accordingly and no remedy would be there beside this, if this not infection then no need to worry and dink more water, hope this information helps, take care.