Burning urination, blood on wiping, excessive pain inside. What could be the cause?

Hello, Yesterday I started to notice that my pee hole was hurting. It hurts especially when I pee. At first, it kind of felt like I cut myself somehow because I noticed a little blood a couple times when I wiped, but now It s starting to feel like the pain is a little more inside. I don t have any other symptoms except for that I am suffering from a pretty bad cold right now as well. I guess I m wondering what might have caused it because I can t think of anything close to when it started hurting. I don t show some common symptoms of a urinary tract infection like a weird smell or pain in my back so I am just stumped. I hope you can help me.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012