Burning urination, after sex. Blood in urine. Taking Vyvanse, Vilbryd. Anything serious?

Yesterday after somewhat vigorous sex, I had a slight burning during urination that went away after an hour - not all that uncommon. This morning after vigorous sex last night, I have burning in my urethra - which has happened at times over the years. Dr. has told me it was related to longer duration to sex - relatively mild irritation that goes away. This morning the burning persisted with small intermittent flows of urine - probably the irritation makes me want to pee. I took some advil for the inflammation 2 hours ago and now I am seeing some blood in my urine - staining in color - not all that visible but it has been there for the last 2-3 times I urinated in the last 2 hours. I plan to wait and if it gets worse or doesnt go away, go to the Dr tomorrow. I am 50yr male, I take 70mg Vyvanse each morning, 40mg of Viibryd each morning, and 5 or 10 mg of Clonadine (not sure the dosage) each morning.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012