Burning urination after having intercourse. Vaginal opening swollen, white. What is going on?

hello, so last sunday i had intercourse, and the next day it was hurting while i was peeing for a few days, then i checked it out and its like the right side of my vagina,,.. like right at the opening is swollen and is a little white. it mainly hurts when i pee, but i can still kinda feel it through out the day?? whats going on? i went to the doctor but they said i didnt have a urinary track infection and went in for testing for herpes!! eventhough my partner and i are clean. what else could it be?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013