Burning, tingling, throbbing in head, dizziness, stiffness, head pressure, hyperthyroidism. Anxiety disorder?

Is this really just anxiety? Weird weak head sensations over different sections of my head like burning, tingling , throbbing(not a pain more like a disturbing discomfort), ligheadedness, dizziness, FEELING LIKE AMMA PASS OUT, feeling a stiffness and pressure in my head, weakness in my legs and feet, having racing thoughts, feeling tense, not breathing well sometimes, feeling like in a dream-state,all of these symptoms are CONSTANT... my doctors say its an anxiety disorder I have, I started ahvin these symptoms after being diagnosed with hyperthyroidism , which is back in normal range now. Anxiety really? CT scan normal
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012