Burning, tingling, spasms and numbness in the leg radiating to buttocks. Tingling in the tongue, hearing loss. Are these symptoms of MS?

My daughter 47 has pronounced burning, tingling , and excruciating spasms which resulted in a numb leg. This has spread to her buttocks too, and to her arms and hands. She is waiting to see a neurologist , but it,s taking a long time. She has tingling in tongue and face and slight hearing loss . +fatigue. I know these can be symptoms of MS, but I myself have pernicious anaemia and she was tested for that, and it came back as not particularly low. Her symptoms also fit that. Could perhaps her B12 test be a false positive. I am worried the long delay to see neurologist might leave her with irreparable nerve damage. Could she request B12 anyway to see if it works while she is waiting? Thank you YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012