Burning, tingling sensation on running hand through right side of hair, tightness in head. Cause?

on the right side, upper forehead ,right at the hair line, if i barely touch the skin or the top og my head i have a burning, tingling feeling, can t come my hair run, my hand thru the right side of my hair when trying to get my bangs out of my face,, it goes from the center almost mid way back, that side of my head feels really tight, like when you get a subburn and your skin tightens up, when to my doctors, he doesnt know, now being sent to a nuerologist
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012