Burning, tingling sensation, lump in the anus. What could it be?

Hi, for the last few months I have had a feeling of discomfort in my upper left thigh/left buttock region. However, I was unable to locate where the actual feeling of discomfort was coming from. But a couple of weeks ago, after using the toilet I noticed a lump/raised skin in anus . The swelling went down rather quickly but whenever I put pressure on it there is still a sensation of burning, tingling . I also have a feeling of slight constipation quite a lot. Other than that I m feel pretty healthy. Not ill etc. I m a 22 year old male. What could it be? Cheers.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013