Burning, tingling, intense itching on the burnt skin with cadaver. Had a third degree burn. Are the sensations normal?

last monday i had cadaver skin placed on my burn and my hand is wrapped up and i cant remove the bandage until this coming up monday when the doctor changes it. It was burning and tingling earlier and now it itches like crazy. should i be concerned with any of these sensations? i was told it may be good because it was a third degree burn and for a while i had no feeling throughout my hand whatsoever
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012
Hi welcome to HCMForum. Depending upon degree of the burm type of treatment is decided.
For any extensive injury or burn the healing process comprises the feelings as you have des-
-cribed what ever the way of treatment. Dont worry you will have new skin in the burn area.
Besides i advise you some diet recomendations to improve wound healing