Burning stomach, irritable bowel, burning eyes. Taking Zantac. What else to do?

I have been miserable for 1 year now. Burning stomach, irratable bowl and burning eyes. I have had a scope both upper and lower. No h-pylori , small hiatil hernia , thickening of gallbladder wall, am taking 2 -150 zantac a day plus tums. I get ainxiety very fussy headed if I don t take zantac, scary. I am a 62 yr old single female raising her grandson that is 10. I need to get better. I don t know what else to do! Any Ideas. It just keeps getting worse. Sue
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012