Burning, stabbing pain in stomach, feel nauseated after eating. Prescribed tecta, not helpful. Heartburn?

Hi I was wondering why my stomach hurts so bad daily? . Its a burning ,gawning, stabbing crampy pain, when I do eat I get even more nauseated than before. My family doc thinks its heartburn or acid, I was prescribed tecta for it but it doesnt help all the time. What else could it be? Pain feels like pulling up my ribcage in solarplexus area more on my upper right side and around my back. Help me please!
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012