Burning spots on arm, swelling, turned blue black in color. Applied ice. Will it heal?

36 hrs. ago. I got a stinging fealing in 3 spots on my arm ,felt like small splash of acid.(IT WAS NOT)felt like a tiny burn each spot.saw nothing but realized something had bit me or stung me.the first upper spot had a one dot pin hole started to swell and got red.2 away i had another puncture went black and blue within an hour about the size of a quarter (smaller)10 down near my wrist small dot got red swelled then following all my veins everything started to go black and blue.seem to follw my veins..Not too itchy some pain.has got more black and blue today.went to urgent care 3xs all had so many flue ......just came home put ice on. ????
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013