Burning skin sensation, insomnia, anxiety, frequent urination, arthritis. Taking Metopropryl, Celexa, Ambien, supplements. No relief. Treatment?

hi, I m having problems with burning sensation of my skin. My head is also quite sensitive to the sun light. So, I almost always need to wear a hat even in winter. My eyes are also sensitive to light and sometimes I see floaters . I also deal with anxiety most of my adult life and stress - due to some challenges that are beyond my control. I m taking metopropryl 25 mg. every day for high blood pressure and about 15 mg. of celexa for the anxiety. I usually need to take a small dose, 1.25 to 3.0 of ambien to get myself to sleep due to my difficulty sleeping. My blood pressure is usually normal. I also take about seven supplements including balance 50 B vitamins , co-enzyme q10, vitamin D - about 5000 IU a day. Calcium, about 600 mg., magnesium , lutein, alpha lipoic acid (about 600 mg) and choline 500 mg. I take the calcium because of osteoporosis . Spiritually I lead a very enjoyable life caring for family and friends as a care-giver. I meditate and try to be positive. I also encourage myself and others. I try to be a compassionate person. Oh, I also have challenges with frequent urination, sometimes frequent bowel movement or contipation and some arthritis in my wrists, knees (tendonitis) and ankles. The arthritis problem I ve had about all of my adult life but usually it s under control with right sleep, diet and exercise. The burning skin sensation almost always happens at nighttime when I m trying to sleep. I also had problems with trembling or shaking but this problem seemed to go away after I began taking the Celexa - SRI medication. I look young for my age, am quite health conscious but not going overboard with it. My weight is healthy and normal. I try exercising usually walking every day. I generally feel good and strong but the nights I dread too because of the burning skin senation and insomnia. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012