Burning skin on knuckles, stinging and red, stucco keratosis

Hello Doctors, I am hoping you can help the last 6hrs the skin on the top of my knuckles have been burning, like the sensation when you burn your skin on something s v Stinging and red. I haven t used anything out the the ordinary or eaten anything either. I have a skin condition called stucco keratosis I believe ts called ( small white bumps all over my skin- hands , legs, arms etc. it I have never had a problem like this before... Please help!!!
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012