Burning skin around waist area, pressure spots of body on lying, no rash or redness. Over-the-counter remedy?

Just returned from a trip overseas. My last stop was in Seattle for 2 days. I finally get home and now my skin is burning. It is concentrated to only my right side right around the waist area... it moves to my back at times but the burning sensation is right at the waist on the right side of my body. Last night I could feel the burning sensation in all the pressure spots of my body as I laid in bed. There is no rash , no redness - it just feels like sunburn and very sensitive to touch. Is there an over-the-counter remedy for this symptoms?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012