Burning sensation while urination, pain while having erection. Due to excessive masturbation?

I had a burning sensation a few days back after masturbating for 3 times ina single day i had a burning sensation while friends dather told me on the phone to take citro soda which is an anti acid and since then it is getting better but when i have an erection the pain comes back for some time before i urinate it normal?are these the effects of excessive maturabtion and being too hard on the penis
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013
use homoeopathic medicine CANTHRIS Q 15 DROP 3 TIMES WITH CUP OF WATHER