Burning sensation while urination, dizziness and vomiting. Diagnosed with E coli infection and kidney infection. Need a remedy?

I had 2 UTI [symptoms- burning sensation while urinatiing and dizziness] and was diagnoised with EColi infection. I once went into emergency having fever, chills and vomitting. Drs told me that i might have mild kidney infection and gave me oral antibiotics. I was ok till I had antibiotics, once its over i got back my dizziness. Doctors did a culture again and found I have <50,000 rods/ml so no antibiotics is necessary. I am having mild dizziness/ slight headedness. What could be the remedy?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013