Burning sensation while urination after swimming in beach, ordor, no vaginal check, no UTI. Vinegar sitz bath?

after going swimming while at the beach, a day or two later it started to burn when i went to pee. I went to the doc this afternoon and was told there was no uti but she did not do a vaginal check to see if I had a yeast infection . Could this be the problem while I was being pushed out the door. All I m trying to get is some relief. There is also an ordor that was not there before. I am 25 weeks. Can I use a vinger sits bath to help with the burning until I see my regular ob?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012