Burning sensation while urinating, taken antibiotics, have testicle pain, back pain. Advisable to have baby with prostatitis?

Hi Doctor, I had burning sensation while urinating, in urine test it was found to be E.Coli . After taking antibiotics, it didnt go off. Consulted urologist and he said its prostatitis . Taken Cipro for 3 months and still it continued. Later given with Anti-inflamattory drug (30 Tablets). These days I have reduced burning in penis, but i feel pain in testicle (15 mins/day at random intervals) and back pain. Gonnoreha, Clamadiya, Sypillis are negative. Later Urine test has no bacteria, Semen analysis has no bacteria. I used to take 2-3 litres of water daily, but still no improvement. I am 27 yrs and planning for baby. Is it advisable to plan for baby with prostatitis? Will there be any complication for my wife or baby ? Please advice Thanks, MK
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012