Burning sensation while urinating, stomach pain, eyes are red. Probably chlamydia ?

Hi! For some days now i have had a burning sensation when i urinate. Now i also have stomach pain in the navel area. Also my eyes are red so conjucitvites. However I have noticed no other discharge or pain in testies etc. Blood test and urine test did not show anything. Does this mean i have probably chlamydia? I read that the symptoms usually show after 1-3 weeks but can they also show after 3 months or a year? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012