Burning sensation while urinating, pain in testicles. Ultrasound normal. Prescribed medication, pain still there sometimes

Hi Doctor , I was feeling slight burning sensation in urnie . followed by mild pain both the testicle . For this i went to a doctor , who prescribe me Oflox medicine for any bacterial infection and ultrasound. The ultra sound was done twice , and everything came out normal. Urine culture showed no bacterial infection. Although , the more observable pain gone , but still some time i feel little twinge or pain in testicle. Please advise .
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012