Burning sensation while urinating after having intercourse, bleeding. Recommendations?

Hello, I am 23yrs old female. I had intercourse about 8hrs ago, almost every time I have tried to urinate it burns so severly that it makes me cry and my urinating hole(I don't remember the proper term) is swollen. It's not a constant pain it only hurts while the urine is coming through the hole and also that's the only time it bleeds. My husband seems to thinks that it just from being too rough and that there is no need for a doctors visit. But I can't help but feel like something may be going on, he is no doctor so I would like your professional opinion as to what might be my problem.

Thanks, Stefanie
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013