Burning sensation while urinating. Check up done, increase in prostrate size. Cause of worry?

Hi, I am 29yrs old male and a non smoker/occasional drinker...recently i am feeling a burning sensation while urinating...but it happens only once or twice in couple of days. around 6mnths before i had my body checkup done and prostate size is around 20CC. so my first question is the 20CC is normal size ??? second the doctor i consult with said 20cc is high and you will run into problem if it increase like frequent urination and you think this burning sensation is because of increase in prostate size??
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013