Burning sensation while peeing. Noticed swelling and itchy spots in groin area. Any ideas?

HI. So about 3 days ago, it started to burn down there when i peeied. then yesterday i started to notice that it was swollen down there and itches and i have a few dots thats i thought was pimples but have black heads in em. what could those be? im scared! Ive had the same sex partner for about 3 years now and never had a problem with either one of us! what could it be?? and how to help it get better?? it hurts so much i wanna cry sometimes!!
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013