Burning sensation while passing urine during the day. Normal urine routine, culture, ultrasound, taking plenty of water. What is the root cause?

Dear Doctor, I am 45 year old male i have burning sensation ,during daytime, early morning no burning sensation my doctor tested , took ultra scan , urine routine and culture test . urine routine test normal, culture test result No growth .there is no kidney stones , what should be the cause for the burning sensation in urine , everyday i take 2 to 3 litres water, even i take more alos same thing. what is root cause for that..kindly advice. tks Kannan
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012