Burning sensation while passing stools. Taking sitcom, using smuth cream, livoluk syrup. Cure?

while passing stool i am getting burning problem since from 2 to 3 month i have consulted with Dr.XXXXXXX, he has given the following medicine those are 1. Tab Sitcom, 2. Diltezam cream for local application thirce a daily,3 Smuth cream for local application thirce daily, 4 syrup Livoluk at bed time 5. Tab Zentel at bed time, as per the direction of the above doctor i have taken, but again i am getting the same problem now what to do?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013