Burning sensation while passing motion, as per doctor's advised drinking lots of water. Any remedy?

Hello , I was just wondering why does my last drop of pee burn a little and doesn't want to come out , also I had a condition before with my pee burning all the time where it was hard to pee and i went to the docter and the docter said to drink lots of water , and I did but now , could ii have the same condition as before? I also had an infection before !
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Thanks for using Health Care Magic Forum,

Continue drinking plenty of water and take ibuprofen for 3 days and apply lignocaine jelly in anal ragion to prevent burning sensation
Do Sitz Bath every day

I Hope I Provided Useful Information. Do ask Furthur Questions to help You get well soon.
Dr.J.Kingson John David