Burning sensation while emptying bladder. Last few drops blood mixed with urine. Had spine surgery. Is it a bladder infection post surgery or something else?

Hi, I recently (about a month ago) had surgery on my spine (c7 to be exact. Shattered it during snowboarding accident. Thankfully I m still moving like normal. But I digress) about a week ago, I felt a burning sensation at the end of emptying my bladder. Not during, just the last few drops. And the last few days those last couple drops have had blood mixed in with the urine . Is this just a bladder infection from the catheter I had during surgery? Or should I be worried about anything else? Since spotting the blood I ve been eating cranberries and drinking lots of water.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013