Burning sensation while I urinated

I'm on my menstral period so I'm uncertain as to if there is excessive blood due to this. I was masturbationg ealier After i finished I put in my tampon and went about my buisiness. Now I went to the bathroom, removed my tampon and it hurt as if the skin was stuck to the tampon, then I had recieved a burning sensation while I urinated. What could cause this?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Aug 2010
Thanks for query,
It seems that you got some injury or bruice in vagina causing burning sticking tampon with vagina.
Clean the part with antibiotic solution smoothly and apply antibiotic cream on the part.
If swelling is there then show to your doctor.
Ok and bye.