Burning sensation under eye after taking cifran ct. Took allegra 120mg and dark patches developed. Any suggestion?

hello doctor am 32years 15days back i havetaken cifran ct tab after taking that tab immediately igot under the eye first llike after burning how the skin like water than doctor told me its a anti drug reaction he gave me allegra 120mg i used for 10days after that under eye dark patch is developed it is not going please suggest me is there any ointment to apply because for lady face treatment is very essential thanking you
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012