Burning sensation, redness, puffiness after using Just for Men on beard. How to get relief?

I used Just for Men on my beard and after about a day I felt a burning sensation. I shaved it all off and found that the entire beard area is red and puffy, my chin has gotten so bad that it started cracking and there are now open sores that won t heal because when you use your mouth it breaks the scabbing. This has been a week and it s not getting better. Any suggestions? I ve heard possibly taking Benadryl , but is there something else I should be doing?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012