Burning sensation, rashes, itching in private parts. No relief with OTC medications. Advice?

hi doc, i have a burning sensation on my skin and i can find rashes too at my inner thigh and private parts also..i feel very itching at the scrotum and also i have rashes too. and sometimes when i take a pie it burns at the tip of my private part. i am having this almost 3 months. i am using all the cream available in the market like itch guard, surface, neosporin powder but all of this never work. pliz help
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012