Burning sensation, painful calf, muscle spasms, sleeplessness. What is going on?

Hello. I have a burning sensation at the bottom of my back right hand side and my right calf is so painful when sitting or laying down? It almost feels like throbbing muscle spasm? I ve tried pain relief I have at home and nothing touches it! I can t sleep. When standing & walking this clears and is fine as soon as I sit or lie down it comes back on. My calf feels like a bullet has ripped it apart? Please help me. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013