Burning sensation, pain and itching in vagina. Used fluconazole pill. Allergy?

Hello, 3 weeks ago, I have experienced severe burning, itching, pain 7-8/10(where 10 is the worst) and swelling of my labia minora and majora. These symptoms were accompanied by a thick white, odourless liquid so I assumed it was candida and took a fluconazole pill and waited about 3 days but symptoms did not seem to dissapear. The itching was getting worse in the evening and the labia was so swollen and uncomfortable that I could not even sit. So, after a week of this, I tokl a Benadryl pill thinking that perhaps it was an allergic reaction . The pain and swelling subsided in about 10 minutes of taking the pill. This was followed by a week of something that looked like eczema on my right labia majora. After those symptoms subsided, the vaginal burning(only after intercourse) is present now, a week and a half later. There are no other symptoms though if I have no intercourse.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013