Burning sensation on tongue, in throat. Taking antacid for peptic ulcers, chewing tobacco. Cure for symptoms?

Hello doctor,I am vegetarian. I don t take spicy foods, also not much of oily items. But I have been using chewable tobacco products only twice in a week but I never swallowed. I am having this habit for the past 5 years. Now I have stopped it but to quit need some time. How ever now a days I am feeling a kind of burning sensation in tongue and throat . Is that a sign of Cancer? Note: I had peptic ulcer problem earlier and even now If I take spicy food I need take antacid to avoid problems. I don t smoke at all and take beer very rarely
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013