Burning sensation on throat and ear canal, swollen gland under chin, gums hurts while chewing. TMJ disorder?

I have had a slight burning sensation on right side of my throat and ear canal for days now. It comes and goes throught the day. I don t have a fever, but I do havea swollen gland under (in the middle) of my chin , and my neck is often tender. Else symptoms seem to get worse when I m I v never been diginoised with TMJ disorder but my jaw does pop from time to time, and when I eat crunchy things or chew gums it will often hurt the next day. Could the slight burning sensation in my ear and throat be a symptom of TMJ disorder or could it be something more serious?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
it cn be sinusitis as symptomps suggest
the excessive mucus in sinus pass back to throat and reaches middle ear through eustachian tubes to cause ear problem
as jaw is in close relation the symptomps are felt n jaw
due to chronic condition there are lymph gland enlargements
need to get ent consultation to treat it