Burning sensation on the penis tip followed by fever, blisters on lips, palate nad penile skin, swollen gums, bumps on hand. What could this be?

HI, my name is AAAAAAA and i m 24 years old. My question is that it all started with a burning sensation on the tip of my penis . only while i urinated, then it will go away. Now its been 5 days and i still get the same burning senation but now i have more symptoms. i had fever , fever blisters appeared on my mouth lip, also inside at the top wall of my mouth ( a whole bunch of blisters inside my mouth ) Also i had swollen gums but ibeprophen is helping that problem. now i have over 5 big red itchy bumps on my right hand , and to top it off, now i have about 4 small blisters in my penis skin, not on the head. what should i do, ER just gave me a cream to apply, but every day i get a new symptom. Can some one help me and tell me what this could be ???
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012