Burning sensation on right body part, something moving inside my skin

Hi, I m a 24 yrs old male from nepal. I am having a really bad health condition lately. About 2 weeks ago, my back started paining and then day after day it got worse than my right side of the body started to feel severe burning sensation. Last Saturday night i feel severe burning sensation on my right back and right lower abdomen than i started feeling like i was sweating inside. Since them i feel like something like blood or water or liquid of some sort is filled inside my body, not within my stomach but inside the muscle layers because if i stand up the liquid flows down to my legs and if i try to get rest it flows upwards, it acts like some water in a bottle. and it s really troubling me it doesn t pain or hurt, the burning sensation has also gone but the liquid like thing is within my body, sometime it goes upto my brain outer part and i feel it s flowing down and my brain also feel so uneasy like it s tightened. I consuted with general physician, neurologist but they haven t been able to find what s wrong with me. I did the following test, completed blood count, ultrasound , sodium, potassium test and they all turned to be normal. P.S i also get this feeling that i ve some kind of leakage on my lower abdomen and it feels like the liquid is dropping from the stomach. I d really appreciate if you could guide me on this situation.
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011