Burning sensation on left side of abdomen below rib cage, bloated feeling, soft stools. Reasons ?

Hi, endoscopy is normal. But i have burning sensation on left side of abdomen below the rib cage area, left of belly button. When you put your right hand to the left of the belly button under the rib that is the area. Sometimes i feel bloated, or fullness sensation after i eat small portion of food, and uncomfortable feeling on that left side. My stool is sometimes soft, loose, falls apart when it hits water and not regular probably because I don t eat at normal times, small portions 2 times a day. I went to gastroenterologist and he saids he doesn t know what is wrong and saids maybe I am lactose intolerant or its a gas issue? Sometimes when i drink one beer my stomach feels bloated and sometimes it doesn t.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012