Burning sensation on elbow. Pain, spasm on bending arm. Tenderness, bruise developed. Worried about tear?

I was playing basketball a few days ago and while I was holding the ball with both hands someone tried to slap the ball free but I held on but felt a burning sensation on the inside of my left elbow . There was then some pain when I held my arm in certain positions and my lower bicep would spasm also if I bent my arm. The next day things got better no spasming but still some discomfort. Now the is still tenderness and a large bruise has developed down in my forearm . Should I be worried about a tear or is this just a hyperextesion?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013
Diabetologist 's  Response
you can take some pain killer medications like diclofenac / aceclofenac with seratiopeptidase combination for pain management and faster healing.
what about the movements of the forearm ( pronation / supination ) ? pain increases on movement ?
Take medication for couple of days more and see what is the result...