Burning sensation on ejaculation, frequent urination, after unprotected sex. Cure for above symptoms?

I had unprotected sex a couple weeks ago, and ever since I have been experiencing a very warm (not quite burning) sensation when I ejaculate. Also I ve noticed that I have the urge to urinate more frequently during the day (5-6 times now as opposed to twice daily). My partner assures me that she is STD free as she hasn t had unprotected sex with anyone else in several years, and she is the only person I ve had unprotected sex with in several years as well.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012