Burning sensation, numbness in cheek, neck, and chest. What is wrong with me?

about 3 months ago till now i m experiencing burning sensation,numbness and pain in my left cheek, left ear, left jaw, left side of my neck and left chest . the pain was come and go at first but more constant as it went on.. pain included dull pain and numbness feeling. i need your help, i need to know what is wrong with heath. i am badly worried of this. kindly respond now...thank you so much!!!
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
you are having symptoms related to particular nerve distribution .I would suggest a prompt investigation and evaluation by a neurologist.